MPS2520P Studio Monitor
The MPS2520P studio monitor are featured with a total of 5 loudspeaker units providing impressive sound impact in an ultra-compact format.
The dual channel power amplifiers drive the bass-midrange and high frequency sections with great precision and full control of signal dynamics.
The 5.25” bass-midrange drivers are tuned for sealed box with 0.707 box Q to provide an absolute optimal system step response control. Combined with triple stacked tweeters operating down to 1.2Khz, makes the MPS2520P sound response become fast and sharp, with superior qualities to control reference recordings, editing, processing, and master mixing for music and movie productions.
MPS2520P are designed for easy system setup using the build in high pass filter for smooth integration with M&K subwoofers.
- Amplifier power bass-midrange: 200 watt RMS / 400watt peak
- Amplifier power high frequency: 180 watt RMS / 360watt peak
- Bass / Midrange: 2 x 5.25 Glassfibre
- High-Frequency Drivers: 3 x 1,1” soft fabric dome
- Frequency Response: 80-12KHz +/-1dB / 12-20KHz +/-2dB
- Total Harmonic distortion: 0.002% into 4 ohms LF Channel / 0.03% into 4 ohms HF channel
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- AC power consumption: Standby / Average / Max 17W, 45W, 360W
- AC line voltage: 115VAC / 60Hz 5A – 230VAC / 60Hz 3.15A
- Input impedance unbalanced: 11Kohm / balanced 22Kohm
- Input sensitivity: Unbalanced 1 00mV 90dB 1m / balanced 200mV 90dB 1m
- Max output level: 110dB / 100Hz
- Max input: 24dBu balanced
- High pass filter: Fixed 80 Hz (24dB)
- Vertical directivity control: Wide / Narrow – 50/30 Deg.
- Dimensions HxWxD: 12.8 x 10.6 x 15.8” / 327 x 270 x 401 mm
- Weight: 39.6 lbs / 18 kg
- Finish: Black satin
£2,995.00 Inc. Free Delivery