MK X12 Subwoofer
The X12 uses dual 12 inch woofers in MK Sounds classic push pull configuration. This design eliminates drive unit distortion and delivers 6db of additional output giving enhanced bass detail, articulation, authority and impact.
The X12 subwoofer has been certified and approved by the THX programme - the industries most demanding independent quality control.
- LFE Input L/R Line level RCA & L/R XLR balanced
- LFE Pass through Output
- L/R Line level RCA & L/R XLR balanced
- Switchable Lowpass Filters
- Fixed 80 Hz / Variable / No lowpass
- Switchable LFE Optional THX or MK EQ mode
- Drive unit size: 2 x 12"
- Amplifier Power: 400 Watts RMS / 700 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 20-200 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Dimensions: WxHxD 440 x 660 x 460 mm / 17.3 x 26 x 18.1 Inch
- Weight: 36 kg / 79.3 lbs
£3,795.00 Inc. Free Delivery