Lyngdorf Audio MP-60
The MP-60 features RoomPerfect™ and fully digital signal processing, offers full support of Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X Pro, and AURO-3D® and has balanced outputs for a 16.1 audio setup and 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs (one being HDBaseT). It will fit perfectly into new or existing systems and is a great match for the SDA-2400 power amp.
The MP-60 is, like all Lyngdorf Audio electronics, built to the highest standards. Everything is best-in-class, with features including:
- New HDMI 2.0b board capable of supporting video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz : YCbCr 4:2:2 (4:4:4/RGB), 600MHz with Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG on all inputs and outputs (18 Gbps).
- Decodes up to 16 native audio channels, which allows for introducing support of DTS:X® Pro as well as DOLBY ATMOS®, AURO 3D®, and legacy formats.
- Optional DCI-compliant AES67 input/output board as well as an optional DCI-compliant AES3: DB 25 input and/or output board option for integration with digital cinema servers and other third-party products.
- Roon Endpoint (awaiting certification)
- Main output can receive eArc (Enhanced Audio Return), which allows for an Atmos encoded bitstream returned from the TV as well as dynamic Lip-Sync.
- HDMI matrix switch routes any of the 8 HDMI inputs to any of the 2 HDMI outputs or the HDBaseT output.
For more details on this amazing processor, read more at the Lyngdorf.
£14,400.00 Inc. Free Delivery